Category List

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

**URGENT**WOMAN FOUND 6 WK OLD PUPS DUMPED WITH STRING AROUND THEIR MOUTHS! SHE ALREADY HAS TOO MANY ANIMALS AND DOESN'T WANT TO TAKE THEM TO SHELTER TO ENDURE ANYMORE HARM.....PLEASE ADOPT, FOSTER OR RESCUE THESE BABIES...... North Florida Neurology I GUESS YOU CONTACT THIS DEPARTMENT IN FLORIDA....I'LL FIND OUT MORE....THANKS...PURE EVIL IN THIS WORLD....WHY? WHY?

When I get my first dog....this will most likely be it!
When I get my first dog....this will most likely be it!

Download whole gallery
Petfinder Adoptable
Petfinder  Adoptable

Download whole gallery
**URGENT**WOMAN FOUND 6 WK OLD PUPS DUMPED WITH STRING AROUND THEIR MOUTHS! SHE ALREADY HAS TOO MANY ANIMALS AND DOESN'T WANT TO TAKE THEM TO SHELTER TO ENDURE ANYMORE HARM.....PLEASE ADOPT, FOSTER OR RESCUE THESE BABIES...... North Florida Neurology I GUESS YOU CONTACT THIS DEPARTMENT IN FLORIDA....I'LL FIND OUT MORE....THANKS...PURE EVIL IN THIS WORLD....WHY? WHY?
**URGENT**WOMAN FOUND 6 WK OLD PUPS DUMPED WITH STRING AROUND THEIR MOUTHS! SHE ALREADY HAS TOO MANY ANIMALS AND DOESN'T WANT TO TAKE THEM TO SHELTER TO ENDURE ANYMORE HARM.....PLEASE ADOPT, FOSTER OR RESCUE THESE BABIES......  North Florida Neurology  I GUESS YOU CONTACT THIS DEPARTMENT IN FLORIDA....I'LL FIND OUT MORE....THANKS...PURE EVIL IN THIS WORLD....WHY? WHY?

Download whole gallery
WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment