Category List

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

URGENT!!! PLEASE HELP DAISY!!! SHE WAS ABANDONED IN ATRUNK OF A CAR...HOW COULD ANYONE DO TAT TO SUCH A SWEET DOG? PLEASE REPIN! LISBON, OHIO>>>Hi there. My name is Daisy. I am about 1 1/2 years old and I weigh about 40 lbs.I was found IN THE TRUNK OF A CAR that had been abandoned in the middle of the street. When the car was being searched by the police, they popped the trunk, and out...

Tiffany is an adoptable Basset Hound Dog in Charlotte, NC. Tiffany is a 4 year old purebred basset hound. She is a rare color and is only black and white. She is very sweet and laid back and loves a g...
Tiffany is an adoptable Basset Hound Dog in Charlotte, NC. Tiffany is a 4 year old purebred basset hound. She is a rare color and is only black and white. She is very sweet and laid back and loves a g...

Download whole gallery
Dixie is a very sweet young dog. She is 1 years old, does will with children and other dogs. She would make a great addition to any family.Email us at mailto:petslive@i... or call Phyllis at 660 620-2590.
Dixie is a very sweet young dog.  She is 1 years old, does will with children and other dogs. She would make a great addition to any family.Email us at mailto:petslive@i... or call Phyllis at 660 620-2590.

Download whole gallery
Awww
Awww

Download whole gallery
dog-girl ~ WHY EVERY CHILD DESERVES TO HAVE A PET ~
dog-girl ~ WHY EVERY CHILD DESERVES TO HAVE A PET ~

Download whole gallery
URGENT!!! PLEASE HELP DAISY!!! SHE WAS ABANDONED IN ATRUNK OF A CAR...HOW COULD ANYONE DO TAT TO SUCH A SWEET DOG? PLEASE REPIN! LISBON, OHIO>>>Hi there. My name is Daisy. I am about 1 1/2 years old and I weigh about 40 lbs.I was found IN THE TRUNK OF A CAR that had been abandoned in the middle of the street. When the car was being searched by the police, they popped the trunk, and out...
URGENT!!! PLEASE HELP DAISY!!! SHE WAS ABANDONED IN ATRUNK OF A CAR...HOW COULD ANYONE DO TAT TO SUCH A SWEET DOG? PLEASE REPIN! LISBON, OHIO>>>Hi there. My name is Daisy. I am about 1 1/2 years old and I weigh about 40 lbs.I was found IN THE TRUNK OF A CAR that had been abandoned in the middle of the street. When the car was being searched by the police, they popped the trunk, and out...

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment