Category List

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Scrooge - PLEASE HELP is an adoptable Rottweiler Dog in Mansfield, OH. Hi. My name is Scrooge. I came to the shelter as a stray on 12/5/12. I am in pretty bad shape. I used to be quite handsome Pet ID: 12 12/5 • Special Needs • Primary colors: Black, Yellow, Tan, Blond or Fawn PLEASE HELP's Contact Info Richland County Dog Warden, Mansfield, OH 419-774-5892 Email Richland County Dog Warden See more pets from Richland County Dog Warden For more information, visit Richland County Do

puppy:)
puppy:)

Download whole gallery
Redbone M senior named Rex in Marlinton, WV @ Pocahontas County Animal Shelter mailto:asapwva@gm...
Redbone M senior named Rex in Marlinton, WV @ Pocahontas County Animal Shelter mailto:asapwva@gm...

Download whole gallery
Kitteh adopted you!
Kitteh adopted you!

Download whole gallery
Scrooge - PLEASE HELP is an adoptable Rottweiler Dog in Mansfield, OH. Hi. My name is Scrooge. I came to the shelter as a stray on 12/5/12. I am in pretty bad shape. I used to be quite handsome Pet ID: 12 12/5 • Special Needs • Primary colors: Black, Yellow, Tan, Blond or Fawn PLEASE HELP's Contact Info Richland County Dog Warden, Mansfield, OH 419-774-5892 Email Richland County Dog Warden See more pets from Richland County Dog Warden For more information, visit Richland County Do
Scrooge - PLEASE HELP is an adoptable Rottweiler Dog in Mansfield, OH. Hi.  My name is Scrooge.  I came to the shelter as a stray on 12/5/12.  I am in pretty bad shape.  I used to be quite handsome Pet ID: 12 12/5 • Special Needs • Primary colors: Black, Yellow, Tan, Blond or Fawn   PLEASE HELP's Contact Info  Richland County Dog Warden, Mansfield, OH   419-774-5892  Email Richland County Dog Warden  See more pets from Richland County Dog Warden  For more information, visit Richland County Do

Download whole gallery
Puppy- to cute !
Puppy- to cute !

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment