Category List

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

OHIO ~ URG'T ~ meet SCROOGE - PLEASE HELP ~ an #adoptable #Rottweiller #dog in #Mansfield. I came as a stray on 12/5/12 & Im in pretty bad shape. I used to be V handsome but after having fleas for who knows how long my skin is extremely itchy- feels like I spend my whole day scratching. Im hoping someone will have compassion on me & #adopt me RICHLAND COUNTY DOG WARDEN p 419 774-5892 www.facebook.com/...

pet-fire-safety-tips-infographic
pet-fire-safety-tips-infographic

Download whole gallery
Life is a balancing act.
Life is a balancing act.

Download whole gallery
OHIO ~ URG'T ~ meet SCROOGE - PLEASE HELP ~ an #adoptable #Rottweiller #dog in #Mansfield. I came as a stray on 12/5/12 & Im in pretty bad shape. I used to be V handsome but after having fleas for who knows how long my skin is extremely itchy- feels like I spend my whole day scratching. Im hoping someone will have compassion on me & #adopt me RICHLAND COUNTY DOG WARDEN p 419 774-5892 www.facebook.com/...
OHIO ~ URG'T ~ meet SCROOGE - PLEASE HELP ~ an #adoptable #Rottweiller #dog in #Mansfield. I came as  a stray on 12/5/12 &  Im in pretty bad shape.  I used to be V handsome but after having fleas for who knows how long my skin is extremely itchy- feels like I spend my whole day scratching. Im hoping  someone will have compassion on me & #adopt me RICHLAND COUNTY DOG WARDEN p 419 774-5892  www.facebook.com/...

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment