Category List

Thursday, December 19, 2013

OHIO ~ URG'T ~ meet Scrooge - an #adoptable #Rottweiler Dog in Mansfield. I came to the shelter as a stray on 12/5/12. I am in pretty bad shape. I used to be quite handsome, but after having fleas for who knows how long, my skin is extremely itchy. It feels like I spend the whole day scratching. I am hoping with my big sad eyes someone will have compassion on me and give me a furever home. #Adopt me at Richland County Dog Warden, Mansfield, OH 419-774-5892 - mailto:richlandco...

OHIO ~ URG'T ~ meet Scrooge - an #adoptable #Rottweiler Dog in Mansfield. I came to the shelter as a stray on 12/5/12. I am in pretty bad shape. I used to be quite handsome, but after having fleas for who knows how long, my skin is extremely itchy. It feels like I spend the whole day scratching. I am hoping with my big sad eyes someone will have compassion on me and give me a furever home. #Adopt me at Richland County Dog Warden, Mansfield, OH 419-774-5892 - mailto:richlandco...
OHIO ~ URG'T ~ meet Scrooge -  an #adoptable #Rottweiler Dog in Mansfield.  I came to the shelter as a stray on 12/5/12.  I am in pretty bad shape.  I used to be quite handsome, but after having fleas for who knows how long, my skin is extremely itchy.  It feels like I spend the whole day scratching.  I am hoping with my big sad eyes someone will have compassion on me and give me a furever home. #Adopt me at Richland County Dog Warden, Mansfield, OH  419-774-5892 - mailto:richlandco...

Download whole gallery
#NEWYORK ~ Venus is an #adoptable Jack Russell Terrier Dog in #Rhinebeck. . Venus is an acitve young Jack Russell Terrier who loves to play with her doggy friends. Venus would do best in a terrier savvy home. For more information please visit our website at www.russellrefuge...
#NEWYORK ~ Venus is an #adoptable Jack Russell Terrier Dog in #Rhinebeck. . Venus is an acitve young Jack Russell Terrier who loves to play with her doggy friends. Venus would do best in a terrier savvy home. For more information please visit our website at www.russellrefuge...

Download whole gallery
Puppy!
Puppy!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment