Category List

Saturday, December 21, 2013

My name is Widget and I came to the shelter because my owner passed away. I am an older lady, coming in at 9 years old. I am very shy of new people, and a home without children would be best. I am a nice girl that just needs a nice quiet home to...

Josephine and Miguel is an adoptable Ragdoll Cat in Winder, GA. Josephine and Miguel are, as is readily seen, beautiful Ragdoll sister and brother and are seniors, approximate 12 years old.  Their fam...
Josephine and Miguel is an adoptable Ragdoll Cat in Winder, GA. Josephine and Miguel are, as is readily seen, beautiful Ragdoll sister and brother and are seniors, approximate 12 years old.  Their fam...

Download whole gallery
Please adopt....
Please adopt....

Download whole gallery
My name is Widget and I came to the shelter because my owner passed away. I am an older lady, coming in at 9 years old. I am very shy of new people, and a home without children would be best. I am a nice girl that just needs a nice quiet home to...
My name is Widget and I came to the shelter because my owner passed away. I am an older lady, coming in at 9 years old. I am very shy of new people, and a home without children would be best. I am a nice girl that just needs a nice quiet home to...

Download whole gallery
{Luna on Red} that is one adorable lil Frenchie!
{Luna on Red} that is one adorable lil Frenchie!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment