Category List

Thursday, December 19, 2013

My name is Widget and I came to the shelter because my owner passed away. I am an older lady, coming in at 9 years old. I am very shy of new people, and a home without children would be best. I am a nice girl that just needs a nice quiet home to...

Australian Shepherd Puppy
Australian Shepherd Puppy

Download whole gallery
Also love the saying "Who rescued who?"
Also love the saying "Who rescued who?"

Download whole gallery
My name is Widget and I came to the shelter because my owner passed away. I am an older lady, coming in at 9 years old. I am very shy of new people, and a home without children would be best. I am a nice girl that just needs a nice quiet home to...
My name is Widget and I came to the shelter because my owner passed away. I am an older lady, coming in at 9 years old. I am very shy of new people, and a home without children would be best. I am a nice girl that just needs a nice quiet home to...

Download whole gallery
French Bulldog pups.
French Bulldog pups.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment