Category List

Sunday, December 22, 2013

#MISSISSIPPI ~ ID 8603 EAGLE is a #senior Beagle Dog in #HornLake who's a friendly housetrained gent in need of a loving #adopter or #rescue - this shelter kills for space - HORN LAKE ANIMAL SHELTER 6410 E. Center St. #HornLake MS 38637 mailto:hlshelter@... Ph 662-393-5857

#CALIFORNIA #URGENT ~ 15697_Milo is an #adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in #Oakland. Sweetness alert!  Milo is way too modest a little boy but I will tell you that this boy is sweet with a capital S.----------  Oakland Animal Services, Oakland, CA. PH 510-535-5602
#CALIFORNIA #URGENT ~ 15697_Milo is an #adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in #Oakland. Sweetness alert!  Milo is way too modest a little boy but I will tell you that this boy is sweet with a capital S.----------  Oakland Animal Services, Oakland, CA. PH 510-535-5602

Download whole gallery
#MISSISSIPPI ~ ID 8603 EAGLE is a #senior Beagle Dog in #HornLake who's a friendly housetrained gent in need of a loving #adopter or #rescue - this shelter kills for space - HORN LAKE ANIMAL SHELTER 6410 E. Center St. #HornLake MS 38637 mailto:hlshelter@... Ph 662-393-5857
#MISSISSIPPI ~ ID 8603 EAGLE is a #senior Beagle Dog in #HornLake who's a friendly housetrained gent in need of a loving #adopter or #rescue - this shelter kills for space - HORN LAKE ANIMAL SHELTER   6410 E. Center St.      #HornLake MS 38637 mailto:hlshelter@...    Ph 662-393-5857

Download whole gallery
Pierre is an adoptable Poodle Dog in Liverpool, NY. I'm Pierre and I'm full of love to give !? I'm a senior dog but still looking for a forever home - a quiet home and one that is right for me !? I do...
Pierre is an adoptable Poodle Dog in Liverpool, NY. I'm Pierre and I'm full of love to give !? I'm a senior dog but still looking for a forever home - a quiet home and one that is right for me !? I do...

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment