Category List

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Mini is an #adoptable Dachshund Dog in #Tulsa, #OKLAHOMA. My adoption fee covers: shots, heartworm testing, fecal testing, spaying/neutering, microchip, flea and tick prevention, and heartworm prevention. #Adopt me at The Humane Society of Tulsa 6232 E. 60th Street (60th & Sheridan) #Tulsa OK 74135 mailto:fido@tulsa... Ph (918) 495-DOGS (3647)

the new beach boys are here... :)
the new beach boys are here... :)

Download whole gallery
Love My Dog...
Love My Dog...

Download whole gallery
~Please adopt~
~Please adopt~

Download whole gallery
Mini is an #adoptable Dachshund Dog in #Tulsa, #OKLAHOMA. My adoption fee covers: shots, heartworm testing, fecal testing, spaying/neutering, microchip, flea and tick prevention, and heartworm prevention. #Adopt me at The Humane Society of Tulsa 6232 E. 60th Street (60th & Sheridan) #Tulsa OK 74135 mailto:fido@tulsa... Ph (918) 495-DOGS (3647)
Mini is an #adoptable Dachshund Dog in #Tulsa, #OKLAHOMA. My adoption fee covers: shots, heartworm testing, fecal testing, spaying/neutering, microchip, flea and tick prevention, and heartworm prevention.  #Adopt me at The Humane Society of Tulsa     6232 E. 60th Street   (60th & Sheridan)   #Tulsa OK 74135  mailto:fido@tulsa...  Ph (918) 495-DOGS (3647)

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment