Category List

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Mason is an #adoptable #GreatDane #Dog in #Bethel, #OHIO. I was found roaming on a country road in Butler County. My owners dumped me to fend for myself. A man picked me up and took me to the Animal Friends...

Mason is an #adoptable #GreatDane #Dog in #Bethel, #OHIO. I was found roaming on a country road in Butler County. My owners dumped me to fend for myself. A man picked me up and took me to the Animal Friends...
Mason is an #adoptable #GreatDane #Dog in #Bethel, #OHIO. I was found roaming on a country road in Butler County. My owners dumped me to fend for myself. A man picked me up and took me to the Animal Friends...

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
He might be only part of your life, for him, you are his everything, the only person in his whole life. ?
He might be only part of your life, for him, you are his everything, the only person in his whole life. ?

Download whole gallery
ADOPT!
ADOPT!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment