Category List

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Mac is an adoptable Labrador Retriever, Pit Bull Terrier Dog in Calgary, AB Meet handsome boy Mac!! Another case of dog dumping in the garden outside the shelter in ... ...Read more about me on @petfinder.com

Mac is an adoptable Labrador Retriever, Pit Bull Terrier Dog in Calgary, AB Meet handsome boy Mac!! Another case of dog dumping in the garden outside the shelter in ... ...Read more about me on @petfinder.com
Mac is an adoptable Labrador Retriever, Pit Bull Terrier Dog in Calgary, AB  Meet handsome boy Mac!! Another case of dog dumping in the garden outside the shelter in  ... ...Read more about me on @petfinder.com

Download whole gallery
The mud was this high...
The mud was this high...

Download whole gallery
My dogs ?
My dogs ?

Download whole gallery
Westie! So cute!
Westie! So cute!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment