Category List

Thursday, December 12, 2013

#KENTUCKY ~ #BondedPair ~ meet Izzy an #adoptED #Hound Mix in #Versailles. Izzy is housetrained & gets along well with everyone - kids, dogs, & cats. Oh & by the way her best bud Tom Tom? He's sporting whiskers & a wicked purr! You don't have to take Izzy & Tom home together if you want to tho we'll cut you a deal. We're open 7 days a week c'mon & vist us at Woodford Humane Society 265 Thomas Lane P.O. Box 44 Versailles, KY 40383 Phone: 859-873-5491 &/or mailto:manager@wo...

Adopt!!!
Adopt!!!

Download whole gallery
#KENTUCKY ~ #BondedPair ~ meet Izzy an #adoptED #Hound Mix in #Versailles. Izzy is housetrained & gets along well with everyone - kids, dogs, & cats. Oh & by the way her best bud Tom Tom? He's sporting whiskers & a wicked purr! You don't have to take Izzy & Tom home together if you want to tho we'll cut you a deal. We're open 7 days a week c'mon & vist us at Woodford Humane Society 265 Thomas Lane P.O. Box 44 Versailles, KY 40383 Phone: 859-873-5491 &/or mailto:manager@wo...
#KENTUCKY ~ #BondedPair ~ meet Izzy an #adoptED #Hound Mix in #Versailles.  Izzy is housetrained & gets along well with everyone - kids, dogs, & cats. Oh & by the way her best bud Tom Tom?  He's sporting whiskers & a wicked purr!  You don't have to take Izzy & Tom home together if you want to tho we'll cut you a deal. We're open 7 days a week c'mon & vist us at Woodford Humane Society   265 Thomas Lane   P.O. Box 44   Versailles, KY 40383   Phone: 859-873-5491 &/or mailto:manager@wo...

Download whole gallery
Baby woof! Hello there! My name is Movie, and I am a 7 month old hound / shepherd puppy. Do I look sad in my picture? Oh no! I promise, I'm not sad at all! I'm an affectionate, silly, happy puppy who would just love to go home with you. :-)
Baby woof! Hello there! My name is Movie, and I am a 7 month old hound / shepherd puppy. Do I look sad in my picture? Oh no! I promise, I'm not sad at all! I'm an affectionate, silly, happy puppy who would just love to go home with you. :-)

Download whole gallery
This would be a great idea to put a craft project that your currently working on, but maybe don't have time to finish in one day? Keeps it all stored neatly in one spot
This would be a great idea to put a craft project that your currently working on, but maybe don't have time to finish in one day?  Keeps it all stored neatly in one spot

Download whole gallery
Vintage Mop-pets Bunnies by MissConduct*, via Flickr
Vintage Mop-pets Bunnies by MissConduct*, via Flickr

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment