Category List

Sunday, December 15, 2013

JANET is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in New York, NY. A volunteer writes: Janet is a tiny speckle of a dog, as black as charcoal, all eyes on things and people around her and ready to go. She ba...

JANET is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in New York, NY. A volunteer writes: Janet is a tiny speckle of a dog, as black as charcoal, all eyes on things and people around her and ready to go. She ba...
JANET is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in New York, NY. A volunteer writes: Janet is a tiny speckle of a dog, as black as charcoal, all eyes on things and people around her and ready to go. She ba...

Download whole gallery
Dear God, thank you for my family. I pray for all the homeless pets and I pray for people to understand that we are not disposable. Amen.
Dear God, thank you for my family. I pray for all the homeless pets and I pray for people to understand that we are not disposable.  Amen.

Download whole gallery
#dogs
#dogs

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment