Category List

Thursday, December 12, 2013

#INDIANA ~ Ross is an #adoptable Mastiff Dog in #Butle I was found on CR 63 Butler across from the dirt tracks. I was very skinny & scared The shelter staff think I'm gorgeous & cute as a bug--a big bug. I like to be carried & cuddle on laps but based on the size of my paws that won't last long. I'm going to be a V big boy. I'm friendly & like everyone. I'm just a baby so I'll need an owner who'll take the time to guide & train me so I'll be a great pet! DeKalb Humane Society Ph 260-868-2409

Dogs
Dogs

Download whole gallery
Adoptable Fridays: Meet Fido! Fido is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in Sonora, CA. Find out more about Fido here! #fcpets #fcadoptablefridays #pets #dogs
Adoptable Fridays: Meet Fido! Fido is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in Sonora, CA. Find out more about Fido here! #fcpets #fcadoptablefridays #pets #dogs

Download whole gallery
#INDIANA ~ Ross is an #adoptable Mastiff Dog in #Butle I was found on CR 63 Butler across from the dirt tracks. I was very skinny & scared The shelter staff think I'm gorgeous & cute as a bug--a big bug. I like to be carried & cuddle on laps but based on the size of my paws that won't last long. I'm going to be a V big boy. I'm friendly & like everyone. I'm just a baby so I'll need an owner who'll take the time to guide & train me so I'll be a great pet! DeKalb Humane Society Ph 260-868-2409
#INDIANA ~ Ross is an #adoptable Mastiff Dog in #Butle I was found on CR 63 Butler across from the dirt tracks. I was very skinny & scared The shelter staff think I'm gorgeous & cute as a bug--a big bug. I like to be carried &  cuddle on laps but based on the size of my paws that won't last long. I'm going to be a V big boy. I'm friendly & like everyone. I'm just a baby so I'll need an owner who'll take the time to guide & train me so I'll be a great pet! DeKalb Humane Society Ph 260-868-2409

Download whole gallery
""""RED Light CRITICAL"""" Available NOW ***FREE Spay for Adopters**** Vera (Pet ID: 12609) Pit Bull Terrier: An adoptable dog in Nashville, NC Large • Adult • Female Nash County Animal Control Shelter, Nashville, NC (252) 459-9855
""""RED Light CRITICAL"""" Available NOW ***FREE Spay for Adopters**** Vera (Pet ID: 12609) Pit Bull Terrier: An adoptable dog in Nashville, NC Large • Adult • Female   Nash County Animal Control Shelter, Nashville, NC      (252) 459-9855

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment