Category List

Friday, December 13, 2013

I pinned this here because I want to give this sweet senior a little more exposure! God bless this shelter for keeping him for this long. Hounds make the BEST PETS EVER! Please, give a home to this sweet boy for his old days14 years old &he has spend 10 years of his life at the shelter. Dan is an adoptable Redbone Coonhound Dog in Hillsboro, OH. Hi I'm Dan, I'm 14 yrs old & I've been @ the shelter with these whippersnappers for 10 yrs. I'm looking for my retiremen...

Cute Meng
Cute Meng

Download whole gallery
I pinned this here because I want to give this sweet senior a little more exposure! God bless this shelter for keeping him for this long. Hounds make the BEST PETS EVER! Please, give a home to this sweet boy for his old days14 years old &he has spend 10 years of his life at the shelter. Dan is an adoptable Redbone Coonhound Dog in Hillsboro, OH. Hi I'm Dan, I'm 14 yrs old & I've been @ the shelter with these whippersnappers for 10 yrs. I'm looking for my retiremen...
I pinned this here because I want to give this sweet senior a little more exposure! God bless this shelter for keeping him for this long. Hounds make the BEST PETS EVER! Please, give a home to this sweet boy for his old days14 years old &he has spend 10 years of his life at the shelter.  Dan is an adoptable Redbone Coonhound Dog in Hillsboro, OH. Hi I'm Dan, I'm 14 yrs old & I've been @ the shelter with  these whippersnappers for 10 yrs. I'm looking for my retiremen...

Download whole gallery
...........click here to find out more googydog.com
...........click here to find out more     googydog.com

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment