Category List

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Honey is an #adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in #Centerville #MASSACHUSETTS - Hello, my name is Honey. I am an approx. 6 month old white and brindle Pit Bull puppy. I was brought to the adoption center when I was fo...

cute puppy
cute puppy

Download whole gallery
unconditional love - no matter your path in life, a dog will always follow and be by your side.- "Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France
unconditional love - no matter your path in life, a dog will always follow and be by your side.- 
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France

Download whole gallery
Honey is an #adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in #Centerville #MASSACHUSETTS - Hello, my name is Honey. I am an approx. 6 month old white and brindle Pit Bull puppy. I was brought to the adoption center when I was fo...
Honey is an #adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in #Centerville #MASSACHUSETTS - Hello, my name is Honey. I am an approx. 6 month old white and brindle Pit Bull puppy. I was brought to the adoption center when I was fo...

Download whole gallery
Allie is an adoptable Australian Shepherd Dog in Beldenville, WI. Allie is a 5 year old Australian Shepherd. She has some nerve damage in her hind legs due to an earlier trauma, but she gets around ju...
Allie is an adoptable Australian Shepherd Dog in Beldenville, WI. Allie is a 5 year old Australian Shepherd. She has some nerve damage in her hind legs due to an earlier trauma, but she gets around ju...

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment