Category List

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Habanero was another dog that was dumped in our yard overnight. He is only a six month old puppy and is super friendly. He is also very active and would greatly benefit from obedience classes and training. he is very handsome and smart. So far his interacts well will all people and other animals, but as I had mentioned, he can be rowdy. Muscatine Humane Society 563-263-7358

Habanero was another dog that was dumped in our yard overnight. He is only a six month old puppy and is super friendly. He is also very active and would greatly benefit from obedience classes and training. he is very handsome and smart. So far his interacts well will all people and other animals, but as I had mentioned, he can be rowdy. Muscatine Humane Society 563-263-7358
Habanero was another dog that was dumped in our yard overnight. He is only a six month old puppy and is super friendly. He is also very active and would greatly benefit from obedience classes and training. he is very handsome and smart. So far his interacts well will all people and other animals, but as I had mentioned, he can be rowdy. Muscatine Humane Society 563-263-7358

Download whole gallery
#ILLINOIS #URGENT ~ Koa 34 is a #senior Border Collie in need of a loving #adopter / #rescue --> We are receiving many dogs & puppies daily & each animal here will have a VERY LIMITED TIME. Please do not wait to contact us about any of these nice animals. JEFFERSON COUNTY ANIMAL CONTROL 107 E Perkins #MtVernon IL 62864 mailto:jeffcoac@a... Ph 618-244-8024
#ILLINOIS #URGENT ~ Koa 34 is a #senior Border Collie in need of a loving #adopter / #rescue --> We are receiving many dogs & puppies daily & each animal here will have a VERY LIMITED TIME. Please do not wait to contact us about any of these nice animals. JEFFERSON COUNTY ANIMAL CONTROL 107 E Perkins  #MtVernon IL 62864 mailto:jeffcoac@a... Ph 618-244-8024

Download whole gallery
I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!!! Pierre is an adoptable Poodle Dog in Liverpool, NY. I'm Pierre and I'm full of love to give !? I'm a senior dog but still looking for a forever home - a quiet home and one that is right for me !? I do...
I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!!!   Pierre is an adoptable Poodle Dog in Liverpool, NY. I'm Pierre and I'm full of love to give !? I'm a senior dog but still looking for a forever home - a quiet home and one that is right for me !? I do...

Download whole gallery
Skipper
Skipper

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment