Category List

Friday, December 20, 2013

GRETA is an adoptable American Staffordshire Terrier Dog in Sacramento, CA. My name is Greta, and I am a three-year-old American Staffordshire. I am on the smaller side for this breed. I am playful an...

sweet baby face
sweet baby face

Download whole gallery
GRETA is an adoptable American Staffordshire Terrier Dog in Sacramento, CA. My name is Greta, and I am a three-year-old American Staffordshire. I am on the smaller side for this breed. I am playful an...
GRETA is an adoptable American Staffordshire Terrier Dog in Sacramento, CA. My name is Greta, and I am a three-year-old American Staffordshire. I am on the smaller side for this breed. I am playful an...

Download whole gallery
Guilty.
Guilty.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment