Category List

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

FOXIE is an adoptable Wirehaired Terrier Dog in Lisbon, OH. Hi there new friends!! My name is Foxie. I am a super adorable little lady looking for my new home. I am around 3-4 months old, and just a t...

FOXIE is an adoptable Wirehaired Terrier Dog in Lisbon, OH. Hi there new friends!! My name is Foxie. I am a super adorable little lady looking for my new home. I am around 3-4 months old, and just a t...
FOXIE is an adoptable Wirehaired Terrier Dog in Lisbon, OH. Hi there new friends!! My name is Foxie. I am a super adorable little lady looking for my new home. I am around 3-4 months old, and just a t...

Download whole gallery
Love my shelter pup. She truly rescued me.
Love my shelter pup. She truly rescued me.

Download whole gallery
We need to put a stop to all animal abuse
We need to put a stop to all animal abuse

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment