Category List

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Elina is an adoptable Shepherd Dog in Knapp, WI. I am looking for someone to love me.  My name is Elina and I am already spayed and have had my shots.  If you would like to give me a good home I would... #adopt #dog #Wisconsin

Elina is an adoptable Shepherd Dog in Knapp, WI. I am looking for someone to love me.  My name is Elina and I am already spayed and have had my shots.  If you would like to give me a good home I would... #adopt #dog #Wisconsin
Elina is an adoptable Shepherd Dog in Knapp, WI. I am looking for someone to love me.  My name is Elina and I am already spayed and have had my shots.  If you would like to give me a good home I would... #adopt #dog #Wisconsin

Download whole gallery
puppy
puppy

Download whole gallery
#KANSAS #URGENT ~ "Timon" is a Shepherd mix #puppy dog in need of a loving #adopter / #rescue at CITY of EMPORIA ANIMAL SHELTER 1216 Hatcher Emporia KS 66801 mailto:ashelter@e... Ph 620.340.6345 - Repined 11/14/13
#KANSAS #URGENT ~ "Timon" is a Shepherd mix #puppy dog in need of a loving #adopter / #rescue at CITY of EMPORIA ANIMAL SHELTER 1216 Hatcher Emporia KS 66801 mailto:ashelter@e... Ph 620.340.6345 - Repined 11/14/13

Download whole gallery
Mabel is an #adoptable Terrier Dog in #Durham, #NCAROLINA. Hi there!   My name is Mabel & Chihuahua Rescue & Transport is courtesy posting me for my current mom.   My mom describes me as a sweet, loving lapdog...
Mabel is an #adoptable Terrier Dog in #Durham, #NCAROLINA. Hi there!   My name is Mabel & Chihuahua Rescue & Transport is courtesy posting me for my current mom.   My mom describes me as a sweet, loving lapdog...

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment