Category List

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Dicara is an #adoptable #senior Samoyed Dog in #ArlingtonHeights, #ILLINOIS. Hi everyone! My name is Dicara.  I'm a female Samoyed, about 9 years old.  But that doesn't mean I'm too old to find a new forever home!  I... Contact Info: 847-255-4815

Patience is an adoptable Domestic Short Hair Cat in Arlington, VA. She sits, calmly, patiently, waiting for a forever home. Our volunteers wait with Patience... do you need some Patience in your life?...
Patience is an adoptable Domestic Short Hair Cat in Arlington, VA. She sits, calmly, patiently, waiting for a forever home. Our volunteers wait with Patience... do you need some Patience in your life?...

Download whole gallery
Bennet Australian Shepherd • Adult • Male • Medium Crittenden County Animal Shelter Marion, KY www.petfinder.com...
Bennet Australian Shepherd • Adult • Male • Medium Crittenden County Animal Shelter Marion, KY  www.petfinder.com...

Download whole gallery
#FLORIDA #URGENT ~ Bruno is a #HeartwormPositive Boxer mix who's UTD vaccines & in need of a loving #adopter / #rescue at LEVY COUNTY ANIMAL SERVICES 12055 NE 69th Lane #Bronson FL 32621 mailto:Levycounty... Ph 352-486-5138
#FLORIDA #URGENT ~ Bruno is a #HeartwormPositive Boxer mix who's UTD vaccines & in need of a loving #adopter / #rescue at LEVY COUNTY ANIMAL SERVICES 12055 NE 69th Lane #Bronson FL 32621 mailto:Levycounty... Ph 352-486-5138

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
Dicara is an #adoptable #senior Samoyed Dog in #ArlingtonHeights, #ILLINOIS. Hi everyone! My name is Dicara.  I'm a female Samoyed, about 9 years old.  But that doesn't mean I'm too old to find a new forever home!  I... Contact Info: 847-255-4815
Dicara is an #adoptable #senior Samoyed Dog in #ArlingtonHeights, #ILLINOIS. Hi everyone! My name is Dicara.  I'm a female Samoyed, about 9 years old.  But that doesn't mean I'm too old to find a new forever home!  I... Contact Info: 847-255-4815

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment