Category List

Friday, December 20, 2013

COLORADO Pit Bull Terrier Small (no kidding) Male Adult URGENT!!! Animal Care & Control of New York City, Brooklyn, NY. Pet ID: A0943681 EMAIL: mailto:info@nycac... PLEASE mention COLORADO pfid#23971863 IT'S GOING TO TAKE SOME REALLY SPECIAL WITH A TRUE SENSE OF URGENCY TO RESCUE COLORADO. I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE THEY'D PUT HIS PICTURE UP. SO PLEASE SHARE THIS, NETWORK, CALL IN FAVORS, CONTACT ANYONE YOU CAN TO HELP! ALL I CAN HOPE IS HE LIVES LONG ENOUGH TO BE RESCUED! LET'S TRY TO SAVE THIS LIFE!!

For the pet lover: a mug dedicated to their breed.
For the pet lover: a mug dedicated to their breed.

Download whole gallery
KENTUCKY ~ meet Willow an #adoptable #Dachshund #dog in Henderson. I'm a wonderful happy loving little girl. I was left in a park after having puppies but that is all behind me now. Im looking for a loving family. Im good with dogs, ignore cats, spayed, UTD shots, & H-trained. I love sitting in your lap snuggling taking a long walks with you. If you're interested in #adopting me contact Pay It Forward Animal Welfare Network mailto:pifanimal@... ~ ph 270-724-0614 'cuz I'm ready to #adopt U ? !
KENTUCKY ~ meet Willow an #adoptable #Dachshund #dog in Henderson. I'm a wonderful happy loving little girl. I was left in a park after having puppies but that is all behind me now. Im looking for a loving family. Im good with dogs, ignore  cats, spayed, UTD shots, & H-trained. I love sitting in your lap snuggling taking a long walks with you. If you're interested in #adopting me contact Pay It Forward Animal Welfare Network mailto:pifanimal@... ~ ph 270-724-0614 'cuz I'm ready to #adopt U ? !

Download whole gallery
COLORADO Pit Bull Terrier Small (no kidding) Male Adult URGENT!!! Animal Care & Control of New York City, Brooklyn, NY. Pet ID: A0943681 EMAIL: mailto:info@nycac... PLEASE mention COLORADO pfid#23971863 IT'S GOING TO TAKE SOME REALLY SPECIAL WITH A TRUE SENSE OF URGENCY TO RESCUE COLORADO. I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE THEY'D PUT HIS PICTURE UP. SO PLEASE SHARE THIS, NETWORK, CALL IN FAVORS, CONTACT ANYONE YOU CAN TO HELP! ALL I CAN HOPE IS HE LIVES LONG ENOUGH TO BE RESCUED! LET'S TRY TO SAVE THIS LIFE!!
COLORADO Pit Bull Terrier Small (no kidding) Male Adult URGENT!!! Animal Care & Control of New York City, Brooklyn, NY. Pet ID: A0943681 EMAIL: mailto:info@nycac...  PLEASE mention COLORADO pfid#23971863  IT'S GOING TO TAKE SOME REALLY SPECIAL WITH A TRUE SENSE OF URGENCY TO RESCUE COLORADO. I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE THEY'D PUT HIS PICTURE UP.  SO PLEASE SHARE THIS, NETWORK, CALL IN FAVORS, CONTACT ANYONE YOU CAN TO HELP!  ALL I CAN HOPE IS HE LIVES LONG ENOUGH TO BE RESCUED! LET'S TRY TO SAVE THIS LIFE!!

Download whole gallery
MONTY here is a handful! He appears to be about to get away from Dave, lunging and swinging around him. He is a beautiful dog who badly needs a strong, calm human to bond with him. If he is not claimed, he will be available for adoption Nov 12 at...Saint Joseph Animal Shelter 701 Lower Lake Road Saint Joseph, MO 64504 (816) 271-4877
MONTY here is a handful!  He appears to be about to get away from Dave,  lunging and swinging around him.  He is a beautiful dog who badly needs a strong, calm human to bond with him. If he is not claimed, he will be available for adoption Nov 12 at...Saint Joseph Animal Shelter 701 Lower Lake Road Saint Joseph, MO 64504 (816) 271-4877

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment