Category List

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Betsy is an adoptable Affenpinscher Dog in Leslie, AR. Betsy is by far the CUTEST little bitty dog I have EVER met, hands down! Her pictures just do not do her justice! She is only about 5-6 lbs and j...

Betsy is an adoptable Affenpinscher Dog in Leslie, AR. Betsy is by far the CUTEST little bitty dog I have EVER met, hands down! Her pictures just do not do her justice! She is only about 5-6 lbs and j...
Betsy is an adoptable Affenpinscher Dog in Leslie, AR. Betsy is by far the CUTEST little bitty dog I have EVER met, hands down! Her pictures just do not do her justice! She is only about 5-6 lbs and j...

Download whole gallery
Cute pets
Cute pets

Download whole gallery
I get groomed with a little help from my friends :))) #cute #dogs #puppies #bulldog #English #pets #animals
I get groomed with a little help from my friends :))) #cute #dogs #puppies #bulldog #English #pets #animals

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment