Category List

Friday, December 13, 2013

BEAUTY is an adoptable Collie Dog in Maumee, OH. Boy, am I a Beauty... literally! I am a strikingly handsome 8 year old Collie who came to the shelter because my owner was evicted. I am great on a lea...

Westie
Westie

Download whole gallery
Adopt a dog ? The best thing I ever did was adopt my angel :)
Adopt a dog ? The best thing I ever did was adopt my angel :)

Download whole gallery
BEAUTY is an adoptable Collie Dog in Maumee, OH. Boy, am I a Beauty... literally! I am a strikingly handsome 8 year old Collie who came to the shelter because my owner was evicted. I am great on a lea...
BEAUTY is an adoptable Collie Dog in Maumee, OH. Boy, am I a Beauty... literally! I am a strikingly handsome 8 year old Collie who came to the shelter because my owner was evicted. I am great on a lea...

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment