Category List

Friday, December 20, 2013

Bandit is an #adoptable #Keeshond #Dog in #OsageBeach, #MISSOURI. I was surrendered along with my 'wife' and 5 babies as my owners were moving and couldn't take me. No information was given on me but it is thou...

Bandit is an #adoptable #Keeshond #Dog in #OsageBeach, #MISSOURI. I was surrendered along with my 'wife' and 5 babies as my owners were moving and couldn't take me. No information was given on me but it is thou...
Bandit is an #adoptable #Keeshond #Dog in #OsageBeach, #MISSOURI. I was surrendered along with my 'wife' and 5 babies as my owners were moving and couldn't take me. No information was given on me but it is thou...

Download whole gallery
Dog tag Pet tag Pet Id Tag Copper by themadstampers on Etsy, $12.00
Dog tag  Pet tag  Pet Id Tag Copper by themadstampers on Etsy, $12.00

Download whole gallery
Bulldog
Bulldog

Download whole gallery
Please adopt
Please adopt

Download whole gallery
Hahahahaha!!
Hahahahaha!!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment