Category List

Saturday, December 14, 2013

ADOPTED!!! I checked just in case and Yesssssssssssssssssssss! Davey is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in Kelseyville, CA. Davey is a happy 10 week old male Pit Bull Terrier puppy. His tail is always wagging and he loves playing with other dogs and people too....

NOW ON DEATH ROW! DIES IN THE MORNING1 PLEASE HELP!MARSHMALLOW is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in New York, NY. ...
NOW ON DEATH ROW! DIES IN THE MORNING1 PLEASE HELP!MARSHMALLOW is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in New York, NY.  ...

Download whole gallery
Albus is an adoptable Australian Shepherd Dog in Hockessin, DE. Hi! My name is Albus, and I was rescued from a puppy mill in Indiana. I am a purebred Miniature Australian Shepherd! I am a tiny litt...
Albus is an adoptable Australian Shepherd Dog in Hockessin, DE. Hi!  My name is Albus, and I was rescued from a puppy mill in Indiana.  I am a purebred Miniature Australian Shepherd!  I am a tiny litt...

Download whole gallery
need to get some of these. can't find something to touch the loss of a loved pet at Hallmark
need to get some of these. can't find something to touch the loss of a loved pet at Hallmark

Download whole gallery
ADOPTED!!! I checked just in case and Yesssssssssssssssssssss! Davey is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in Kelseyville, CA. Davey is a happy 10 week old male Pit Bull Terrier puppy. His tail is always wagging and he loves playing with other dogs and people too....
ADOPTED!!! I checked just in case and Yesssssssssssssssssssss! Davey is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in Kelseyville, CA. Davey is a happy 10 week old male Pit Bull Terrier puppy. His tail is always wagging and he loves playing with other dogs and people too....

Download whole gallery
Grammy is an adoptable Shepherd Dog in Saint Clairsville, OH. My name is Grammy. I am a sweet old Shep/Lab mix who was brought to the shelter by the dog warden. I need someone to love me for the rest ...
Grammy is an adoptable Shepherd Dog in Saint Clairsville, OH. My name is Grammy. I am a sweet old Shep/Lab mix who was brought to the shelter by the dog warden. I need someone to love me for the rest ...

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment