Category List

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Adoptable Fridays: Meet Fremont! Fremont the Hunk is an adoptable Boxer Dog in Hartford, CT. Fremont is a GREAT looking dog that weighs about 80 pounds -- a lot of muscle. He is very docile towards other dogs. Click here to find out more! #pets #animals #dogs

SNOW WHITE is an adoptable Domestic Short Hair Cat in Fort Wayne, IN. ...
SNOW WHITE is an adoptable Domestic Short Hair Cat in Fort Wayne, IN.  ...

Download whole gallery
Breaks my heart! (Please consider a rescue animal before a pet store or breeder buy!)
Breaks my heart! (Please consider a rescue animal before a pet store or breeder buy!)

Download whole gallery
Trendy shirt harness for your pet boy rabbit by turvytopsy on Etsy,
Trendy shirt harness for your pet boy rabbit by turvytopsy on Etsy,

Download whole gallery
Adoptable Fridays: Meet Fremont! Fremont the Hunk is an adoptable Boxer Dog in Hartford, CT. Fremont is a GREAT looking dog that weighs about 80 pounds -- a lot of muscle. He is very docile towards other dogs. Click here to find out more! #pets #animals #dogs
Adoptable Fridays: Meet Fremont!  Fremont the Hunk is an adoptable Boxer Dog in Hartford, CT. Fremont is a GREAT looking dog that weighs about 80 pounds -- a lot of muscle. He is very docile towards other dogs. Click here to find out more! #pets #animals #dogs

Download whole gallery
Nowhere else he'd rather be, I love my dog and my dog loves me!
Nowhere else he'd rather be, I love my dog and my dog loves me!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment